Lori Shellenback, Board Certified Nurse Practitioner with a Master of Science in Family-Nursing, comes to Primary Care of Brevard with over ten years of critical care experience working at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida. She has published multiple medical Journals and has also served as guest faculty and as a preceptor at both Mayo Clinic and University of Florida. Lori grew up in the Melbourne area and is happy to be back home seeing patients and serving the Brevard community.
- Earned her Master’s of Science in Nursing from University of North Florida
- Certified ANCC Family Nurse Practitioner
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support by the American Heart Association
- Bronze and Silver Quality fellow from Mayo Clinic
- Member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and Florida Nurse Practitioner Network.
Also see Dr. Rankin’s Bio.